The personal data of users is processed under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and DPA’18 on the lawful basis of legitimate business interest. The provision of personal data is necessary to facilitate the provision of the service.
Type of information collected about you as a user:
- Full name,
- Country of residence,
- Email address,
Information pertaining to employment and experience which is entered at the user’s discretion. Users have the optional fields of personal information:
- Social media platform usernames/tags (LinkedIn profile)
- Personal website home page
Other collectable data
Your login information
- Professional affiliation
- Date of any posts or comments on the site
- Information collected when you interact with the content on this Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or interactions with Portfolio Pplus content.
Your data may be used to:
- Ensure that content from this Site is presented in the most optimised and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Control unauthorised use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate Portfolio Pplus policies or be illegal.
- Carry out obligations arising from any interaction entered into between you and Portfolio Pplus.
- Notify you about changes to Portfolio Pplus service.
- Deliver support and respond to your queries.
- Send you newsletters or updates from time to time.
- Store user ID, in order for other users to see information uploaded onto the site and who uploaded it.
All information you provide to us will be stored on our German and Western Europe based secure servers encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard (‘AES’) encryption 256 bit
Subject Access Request
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to access the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to be Forgotten
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to have all of the information that we hold about you deleted in line with our statutory and legal responsibilities. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.Right to Data Portability
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to a request copy of all of the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request firstname.lastname@example.org.Right to Data Rectification
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to request the amendment or updating of all of the information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
If you have a concern about your privacy or you would like to know more about how your personally identifiable information is collected, or used please contact us. We ask that when you contact us with a complaint, please include contact information and clearly describe your complaint. Any complaint regarding privacy please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not be satisfied with the process, conduct or response to a request you may have made you have the right to complaint to the information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- SK9 5AF
- 0303 123 1113